Talking of ....... Spanking!

crisple
crisple
With my fast approaching party poppin debut just around the corner, ( now booked for 3rd Jan 2018 ) instead of the 12th Jan, just couldn’t wait any longer!! A couple of questions come to mind, one of which is spanking! I’m not talking about full on “over the knees and spanking till the cows come home” spanking! My favourite position is, and I’m sure this is a fav for many is banging away at doggy, and of course what compliments this best is a nice bit of ass slapping! Again nothing too hard but the occasional slap to spice things up. Are the girls ok with this? Of course all girls are different, but from my experience I’ve never known a working girl not to like it in moderation! I’ll share my next “like” later... yours comments are eagerly waited!!!....
Crisple.

Comments

• reg87
    reg87
    Oh cripple… excellent point! I share your taste both for "banging away at doggy" and "a nice bit of ass slapping"; they work absolute magic together! I've never been f**ed before and it feels hard (humm.. not too hard after all) to imagine myself being done that, especially if everyone does it in a (long…) row after you (don't set such a good example!), but even if I don't see myself or have the sensation I would say that's about the only pseudo 'sado-masochist' trick I would put up with or (even) enjoy if I was a girl. TPC is a place where everything is not permitted(e.g. anol) but I remember doing this to a couple of them (which? I can't remember) not daring to spank away so as to make their butts purple of course.. ;-) but with one or both hands in quick repetition like drumming softly sort of… and with your hands pointing downwards… Makes its more spectacular but moderate! It might depend on the girls but it could be welcome… Just ask : "May I play drums?". In that case I advise you aim at the inside of the buttock where it's really fleshy with a very flat hand so it claps out but doesn't hurt. Its the sound that's exciting. I do it to my GF sometimes and she loves it. So have a go… but be careful. It's like everything some really enjoy what your doing and some pretend…
  • reg87
    reg87
    So sorry, I wrote "Cripple" instead of "Crisple"! No harm intended ! Funny name by the way…