CHRISTMAS PARTY

Raj1
Raj1
Hi To All,

When would everyone like the Christmas party to be @ TPC? Dates/Days?

Comments

• King1
    King1
    Friday 15th of Dec I say :smile:
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    Saturday 16th :)
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Don't have any specific preference on dates or days

Will this be normal format parties or will it be like the old Christmas parties we used to have over at Lancaster Gate?
  • Raj1
    Raj1
    @ Cheeky Baz what do you mean by format parties or old Christmas parties we had at Lancaster Gate?
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Hi Raj

What I meant was will the Christmas parties be like the normal parties i.e. 3 x 2 hour parties during the day as per Halloween or would they be 2 x 4 hour parties on the day like they were at Lancaster Gate which had more girls and guys attending, Em and Barbara will know what I mean.
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    I guess that Chanelle’s reaction to that “format” question says more than any words could express...
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Must have missed that
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    Oh NYE is tempting ;)
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    Is NYE still on the table ? I am currently exploring my options
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    Emma. You are officially better than Santa :*
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    Is NYE still on the table ? I am currently exploring my options . I know I will be attening a party of this variety, thats for sure :)
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    Really thrilled to have the return of those *specials* <3

Also ... don’t announce any lineup; let us get the news upon getting there.
  • what
    what
    I strongly would prefer to see an announced line up for the parties and any update on changes, ILJ if you or any others would want to be surprised then just don't look at the line up when booking, EASY
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    Oh don’t worry I won’t ;) ; I never do actually ...
  • Hedonistbrigs
    Hedonistbrigs
    How wonderful to see not only the return of the forums but also the planned Christmas events.
    This year could really go out with a bang for me now....
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    I'm glad I asked the question now
  • sparkie
    sparkie
    glad to see specials are back looking forward to the 12th
  • guesswho
    guesswho
    Hmm interesting a 4 hour party, how does it usually work 5 girls for the entire 4 hours? I'm literally counting down.
  • Mikey
    Mikey
    guesswho - you may find it's more than 5 girls. >:)
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    it used to be a lot more girls >:) B)
  • sparkie
    sparkie
    and a lot of fun
  • longandthick
    longandthick
    Ok scrapping my plans for 12th December will defo rebook asap after 5th December cannot wait for the Xmas party... still 2 to 1 ratio though?
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    *that* girl that chased me for hours saying that she wanted to see *snow* ... Yeah, right, snow.... The colour is close but ain’t snow honey...
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Is that cos you think you'll get a lorra lorra lorra grief if you don't tell us the line ups Em?
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    “My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.” (Forrest Gump)

Forrest's mom may have been right when it gets to life, but this quote clearly does not apply to Emma's parties.

You do know what you are getting and you know it Is going to be fun :)

(don't worry guys, ... a lot of things happen at the parties, disappointment is not one of them)
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    ^5's ILJ never has a truer word been written on the forum!!
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    Oooooh, decisions, decisions.
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    Oooh ... looks like a well designed page ... too bad I cannot look at it thoroughly... Way too many spoilers :wink:
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    That's because you simply turn up and play with every lady playing that day
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    edited December 2017
    I would like to use this thread to say Thank You to Emma & Raj for organising a truly amazing 6pm till 10pm Christmas Party and thanks to the girls who were all on top form and great fun to play with.