Greetings Newbies!

emma
emma
I'd like this thread to be a chance for all the TPC newbies (and even if you've been here a while, but are a forum newbie) to say Hello, introduce yourself and discuss anything and everything. Newbies only though! I'm very curious to see if all the regulars can contain themselves and NOT post on this thread! Ready, set...... GO!

Comments

• asingh4aw
    asingh4aw
    Hi

I want to come to your parties but as a newbie can i watch and just play with girls without intercourse. ?
    Ill of course play with boobs and pussies. Hands are available!!
  • asingh4aw
    asingh4aw
    Hi

I want to come to your parties but as a newbie can i watch and just play with girls without intercourse. ?
    Ill of course play with boobs and pissies
  • Rugbyguy
    Rugbyguy
    Hi! Planning to attend my first party this year. Looking forward to being a part of the community!
  • Rugbyguy
    Rugbyguy
    Booked my first party for this Tuesday! Newbie alert!
  • FlyTheW
    FlyTheW
    New to Forum. Not sure if I qualify as a newbie anymore :D. I attended 3 parties in two weeks this past fall during a business trip. Better than my usual trips to the FKKs in Germany. Will be back for one or two more parties later this spring during a stopover in London. Emma and Raj ... great people. Enjoy talking to them almost as much as time spent with the hostesses.
  • FlyTheW
    FlyTheW
    Not sure if I qualify as a newbie anymore :D. I attended 3 parties in two weeks this past fall during a business trip. Better than my usual trips to the FKKs in Germany. Will be back for one or two more parties later this spring during a stopover in London. Emma and Raj ... great people,
  • Kcq
    Kcq
    In London for my first visit and am hoping to attend a party while I am here. I'm traveling with friends who have no idea about the hobby, so I have to find a way to get away from them.
  • Photoguy
    Photoguy
    Hi...I'm a nervous newbie! I've been to parties like these many many years ago, when I was more confident in my a) looks b)stamina and c)performance. Now I'm falling down on all three...but looking forward to joining in (and watching!)

I have a basic question; Where do the parties take place? I've seen a couple of refs to Hyde Park, so I assume it is somewhere near there? i need to know the rough area so I can make the right logistical arrangements. Hope someone can help me.
  • Photoguy
    Photoguy
    Hi again.
    I just posted a comment but can't see it on the thread. It is being moderated, or have I done something wrong?
  • Photoguy
    Photoguy
    Hi...I'm a nervous newbie! I've been to parties like these many many years ago, when I was more confident in my a) looks b)stamina and c)performance. Now I'm falling down on all three...but looking forward to joining in (and watching!)

I have a basic question; Where do the parties take place? I've seen a couple of refs to Hyde Park, so I assume
  • emma
    emma
    guys I will leave it yp to you all to guide a nervous newbie..x
  • reg87
    reg87
    Hi, I'd like to start a new dicussion about tonight's (17Feb18) "swingers couples party (only)". I'd be very happy if someone (Emma?) could report on it as it is brand new and innovating. :p
    The only thing is I would feel frustrated if I were in London, as a single guy. :'( ..Obviously thre's a question of "room enough"... But could you take single guys next time as well as "couples only"... adding up a choice of hostesses >:) the way you are so good at... to set up the ratio so that single guys can also have a fair share of everyone?... of the girls in the swingers' couples, and the guys (+ the girls) in the swingers' couples enjoy your best hostesses... A merry mixture, I fancy ! Thanks!...