Enhanced Breasts

Dave
Dave
I've been to 5 or 6 parties since I attened my first Phoenix event back in August and I love them. In general I think the girls, the format and the other guests have been great and as good as could be reasonably expected. For every time something has been slightly below standard there are other ocassions when expectations have been exceeded.
I do have one observation and request. Could you make sure the ratio of girls with enhanced breasts doesn't get too high. I appreciate that in the adult industry a lot of the girls will have work done but I don't think I'm alone in not liking the look or feel of enhanced breasts. The most recent party I attended i went with three of the girls and they all had work done. i know this is a personal preference but as I say I don't think I'm alone in preferring natural breasts.

Comments

• horse
    horse
    I agree....lots are hard as rock.
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    Large or small, real or enhanced, boobs are boobs and boobs are awesome !!

(don't get me wrong, I do have my preferences.... but well... it really is about a girl's attitude in the party that does the trick)
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    I used to photograph a model who had natural 36EE breasts she always told me she was jealous of her friends who had 34D boob jobs as they moved around less when they posed.

As ILJ says boobs are awesome and we get to play with some very nice ones
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    I prefer natural boobs but its not really a gamechanger for me . I have an equal opportunity policy for boobs in that I will suck them :)
  • Brummie
    Brummie
    Soft and natural for me with suckable nipples. Something I can get my lips around.