MerlinFrancis
MerlinFrancis
Hello

I am new here , have never gone to a party before.

I want to attend one but have a question, is it possible to join but not take part in sex but watch and just have like basic foreplays with girls.

Thanks

M

Comments

• reg87
    reg87
    Hi dear MerlinFrancis ! You sound like you're joking ! You would like to have a closer look at the menu but just try the starters from a massive feast and orgy ? Going to a wedding-party to try the peanuts and crackers? Are you afraid to be raped by the girls? I suppose Emma will tell you you may always "join but not take part in sex but watch and just have like basic foreplays with the girls".
    Would you agree to leave a contribution of £160 just for this? It depends what you understand by "basic foreplays" !? Hand play with tits and butts ? Mouth-job on boobs and pussies? Some girls do French kiss, not all. You might find it very very hard (yes precisely!…) to avoid the girls sucking your cock with or without!… because they're greedy and that's what there there for, and what they do best! Now everything is allowed in TPC, I think… apart maybe sucking other guys' cocks and fucking either them or the girls in the arse. But please! try fucking their mouths! They're longing for it. Do not come too fast though, or where you don't belong! No one feeds on cum, there at least! You're welcome if you also prefer to wank rather than to thrust them in ! But too bad to avoid trying the main course and pudding when there's plenty! At least it's more room left inside for your mates! Cheers, looking forward to meeting you there and other guys like you; take care!…
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    If that makes you feel better to think that you will not get *too* naughty with the ladies ; I guess that is fine...

Just one thing: when you step in that place, please have faith the in the girls and trust them completely,... Chances are you will lose control of the situation and end being very happy about it.
  • dieker
    dieker
    Hi all, yet another noob to the party scene here. I am travelling to London for a few days and would love to attend a party or two and trying to get a feel for what to expect and settle a few nerves. Can someone answer if safe play/condom including BJ is ok. Also does any anal/ double penetration ever occur? Although I'd imagine would be girl specific. I'd be staying in central London. Is it easy to get to/from party location

Thanks
  • dieker
    dieker
    Hi all, yet another noob to the party scene here. I am travelling to London for a few days and would love to attend a party or two and trying to get a feel for what to expect and settle a few nerves. Can someone answer if safe play/condom including BJ is ok. Also does any anal/ double penetration ever occur? Although I'd imagine would be girl specific. I'm staying in central London and wondered if it's easy to get to and from party venue?

Thanks
  • MerlinFrancis
    MerlinFrancis
    Got it :) thanks guys
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    dieker there is no anal or DP at the parties

Oral can be with or without a condom as per your preference, the girls will usually ask which you prefer.

Penetrative sex is always with a condom
  • dieker
    dieker
    Thanks cheekybaz. Much appreciated :smile:
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017

That would be some endurance test, wouldnt it ? Standing back and watching. Far too many temptations. Then again, I have absolutely no resolve at all when I come to Phoenix - and I am more than happy about this situation :)