When not turning up to TPC Parties.....

Raj1
Raj1
edited April 29 in Party Talk
Time wasters why get offended when your refused a booking ... mate you don’t turn up for appointments your on Time Wasters & Twats list!!! Not turning up for appointments means other guests cannot be booked in. If you can't (or don't want to) attend, please let us know!!

I know we are being hard but its only polite to give us cancellation notice, like you would with any other establishment where you would be charged for late cancellation or banned.

Comments

• reg87
    reg87
    I can't agree more. I'v'e always had agreement to attend. But if I were not because some one booked and did not turn up, I'd kill him ! My advice: book early on the day (never before)! Always phone even to say you may be a bit late… Try not to be late ! The minutes before start off in the lounge are fabulous! Never cancel unless you can't do otherwise. Warn TPC immediately and explain… so any one can take you place…
  • emma
    emma
    thank you @reg87
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Has to be 100% correct policy to deal with guys who book and then don't bother turning up.

I had to cancel a booking recently because I'd hurt my hip, it's only common curtesy to phone and let Emma or Raj know you can't make it or running very late.
  • Dan4xc
    Dan4xc
    This forum is excellent-Just joined and welcome to me and to you :)
    Totally agree with this thread-I think timewankers should be strung up :)
    Keep Up the great work
    x
  • Dan4xc
    Dan4xc
    This forum is excellent-Just joined and welcome to me and to you :)
  • emma
    emma
    Welcome Dan and thank you all for contribution to this thread and to this forum.

• Dan4xc
    Dan4xc
    Many thanks and see you later today :) :)
  • Davey2017
    Davey2017
    Couldnt agree more. In the recent 'Beast from the east' saga, I had trouble with trains being rescheduled. I rang up Emma to cancel the early slot because I knew I wouldnt make it, which can then let someone else in, and then enquired whether a later slot was available, which it was. But like anything else, its common courtesy.
  • FlyTheW
    FlyTheW
    Jumping in late but totally agree ... no need to be nice about it. The 2 to 3 times/year I come to London are often at short notice ... I am more nervous about whether TPC has a slot for me than whether I whether I catch my flight. Would really suck if I wanted to attend a party but was full and someone is a "no show".