New Timetable On East Midlands Trains

Cheekybaz
Cheekybaz
New timetable comes into force on East Midlands Trains from tomorrow

During rush hour no East Midland Trains will stop at either Bedford or Luton.

Even luckier if you travel in from Wellingborough you get to ride a bus to / from Bedford oh deep joy!!

Comments

• emma
    emma
    Your post has just given me thought on having this thread as version of TFL ....... TFP where we all post the daily or weekly updates
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Can't argue with that, miss the twitter updates on rota changes
  • Brummie
    Brummie
    Emma, it wouldn’t matter what times we posted, the trains will likely be cancelled or late anyway. Random numbers would serve the same purpose.
  • ILJ
    ILJ
    Perfect thread for me to come up with my whining. I got my next journey planned and ... turns out that there will be strikes (and no.... as shocking as it may sound; there are not strikes 365 days a year)... only 85% of Eurostar services on those days... God only knows when I can show up in the end ...
  • Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    So the new Thameslink timetable has been a disaster since it's launch on Sunday, trains cancelled, overcrowding and trains running late, certainly has the potential to make my visit into London interesting today.
  • emma
    emma
    Wish there was "beam me up..." portal like in Star Trek.

NO more traffic jams, no more train strikes or cancellations.

• Cheekybaz
    Cheekybaz
    Got back to St Pancreas after two amazing parties to find the usual Thameslink train I try to catch had been cancelled but all was not lost East Midlands have introduced a new 21.50 train to Derby which stops at Bedford ahead of my backup 22.00 train so happy bunny.