Are we really going to win it? Poll.

emma
emma
Do we actually think its on?

I say YES or I in Scottish.

Comments

• reg87
    reg87
    Yes England will make it… in the semi against Croatia, … only to play a final against France… ! I hope, which we'll win ;-) I keep my fingers crossed.
    One thing is: what kind of Phoenix party are you going to have this Wednesday 11 July, 7:00-9:00 ?
    How I wish I were with the girls to enjoy the loneliness of the long-distance runners !… and boost their morale to the top shots…
    Lucky 4 everyone that the final is on a Sunday next !… The girls won't be kept lonely during that time and will enjoy watching the whole game instead. By the way, we'd like some remarks and enthusiasm from them on this forum. Don't forget… it's called "Banter" !…
  • reg87
    reg87
    Go go go EEEEEngland !… :-)
  • Brummie
    Brummie
    No. They will lose 2:1 to Croatia after extra time despite taking an early lead.
  • reg87
    reg87
    Ah yes Brummie, that was right !… Good guess or afterthought ? ;-)
    Not fair play to say Croatia have been lucky… but they have !… at the same time as they were talented. Better than the shootouts anyway I think ! I simply hope you're now supporting France against them for the next showdown and to win them ! They can be happy for reaching that stage. And I'll watch Belgium-England with great pleasure because it could have been the final tie-break !… I hope both teams won't let anything go on that… We'll see…
  • reg87
    reg87
    Ah yes Brummie, that was right !… Good guess or afterthought ? ;-)
    Not fair play to say Croatia have been lucky… but they have !… at the same time as they were talented. Better than the shootouts anyway I think ! I simply hope you're now supporting France against them for the next showdown and to win them ! They can be happy for reaching that stage. I'll watch Belgium-England with great pleasure because it could have been the final tie-break !… I hope both teams won't let anything go on that…
  • reg87
    reg87
    We (the French) have won it ! As I said before in a new discussion : "You ladies, I'll be there to celebrate as from this next Tuesday tomorrow, at least one party a day up until Saturday, unless I get a special "victory-offer" one of those days for a second or third party on end ! As a special gift to the French guest, for one special day at least ? One can always dream ! Then wouldn't miss it... !!! If any other girl wants to ffffffffffffffff..... feast with me cum and join us. Cum to to see hold and touch'n hug, and shag a handsome Frenchboy for real ! ;-)